Terms and Delivery
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are shown in Australian dollars.
- Prices include all local taxes, where applicable.
- Orders will not be dispatched until payment is received in full.
- SAH Floral Boutique requires your full name, address, contact numbers, your e-mail and billing address; recipients name, address and contact number/s and payment details to process your order.
- There may be instances where flower substitution may be necessary, due to seasons and availability. Customers can be assured that in these instances the arrangements delivered will closely resemble the one featured.
- If you do require a specific colour or variety please make note in special instructions. If your order request can not be met SAH Floral Boutique will call you to discuss options.
- Delivery details must be accurate; any changes may incur additional fees. It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery details at the time of ordering. All additional fees will be notified to the customer. Please also refer to frequent questions asked about delivery.
- Regretfully, we cannot arrange a resend of flowers to you if the original flowers are disposed of, thereby making them unavailable for our florists to assess the cause of the problem.
- Please note that if you do not receive an e-mail confirmation of your order, your order has not been received. Please contact SAH Floral Boutique on (+61 2) 9487 9200 or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAH Floral Boutique is closed on Public Holidays and Long weekends. And we are closed on Saturdays.
Hospital (Sydney Adventist Hospital)
Hospital deliveries can be delivered same day. Times will depend on the ward that the patient is in, as all hospital wards have rest periods where no one can enter the wards at these times, and will also depend on whether the patient has been allocated a room. The flowers are taken up to the patients rooms by the hospital volunteer staff.
Local and Sydney City area
All orders are delivered by a Florist courier service within the Local and Sydney City areas.
Deliveries are available weekdays excluding Public Holidays. Any orders selected for Saturday or Sunday deliveries will be automatically sent the following business day. Morning deliveries are possible if ordered the day prior to the day of delivery to Local areas only. Sydney City orders will be delivered in the afternoon, Morning deliveries to the Sydney City areas are not available. Sydney City orders will need to be placed on the day prior to delivery date.
All areas outside the Sydney City area will be organised through the Petals Network. The Petals Network is a relay service of professional florist whom will execute your order on our behalf. We will give them the best possible description of the arrangement you wish to be sent, unfortunately the florist may need to substitute certain flowers or container due to seasonal flowers and availability, but will endeavor to maintain the design and colours. Toys and gifts items will not be available. Deliveries to difficult or remote areas may incur an extra delivery fee. The payment of the extra delivery fee is the responsibility of the customer and the order can not be delivered without such payment.
All international orders are also organized through the Petal Networks but prices do vary due to the exchange rates. Please contact us for all international orders on (61) 2 9487 9200.
Unfortunately, once we dispatch our flowers a number of changes in conditions may result in their longevity being reduced. Air conditioning, extreme heat or changes in climate may have an adverse effect on the flowers. For this reason and considering all the possible variables, it is difficult for SAH Floral Boutique to guarantee life span in every case. We are aware there are cases when mother nature may produce blooms
that don't exactly have the staying power we expect. In these rare instances, SAH Floral Boutique must be contacted within 48hours of delivery to assess the situation.
Regretfully, we cannot arrange a resend of fresh flowers to you if the original flowers are disposed of, thereby making them unavailable for our florists is a must so our florists can assess the cause of the problem.